Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Pend Oreille Lake - Arbor Crest Winery

Well, it was quite the busy week / weekend for my wife and I. We went to her families lake cabin which is located on Pend Oreille Lake. Pend Oreille is located in Sandpoint, Idaho. We decided to head up last Wednesday and spend our 3rd anniversary there. The weather was outstanding and we were able to relax, eat good food, drink good wine and celebrate an amazing 3 years together. We took our dog charlie along with us and he also was able to enjoy his time at the lake (photos below).

On Sunday, we went to Arbor Crest Winery with some of our closest friends. This was a fantastic night. Arbor Crest is located in Spokane and has a beautiful view of the city. Every Sunday, Arbor Crest puts on a concert with local music talent and hundreds of people bring blankets or chairs and enjoy the festivities. This was our first time going to a concert at Arbor Crest, but after attending it will not be our last.

View from the deck at Lake Pend Oreille

Our dog Charlie enjoying the water


Relaxing on the dock


Arbor Crest's bottle and logo design

Meg and I with the McCollums

Meg and I at Arbor Crest with Spokane in the background









5 comments:

  1. Chris,
    Congratulations on your third anniversary! I love the picture of Charlie!! Does he go on many of the trips with you? I noticed the Pend Oreille Lake link mentioned quite a list of wildlife for that area. Did you and your wife see any bears?? Do you fish or hunt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not seen any bears up at the lake but they are there. I do a lot of bass fishing with Megan's uncle. Charlie will usually go with us on most of our trips. He is a great traveler.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a great time at Pend Oreille Lake with your wife for your anniversary. I have always thought it would be nice if my husband were also a teacher and we could share the summertime together as well...P.S. I love the pic of Charlie. Is he a golden?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charlie is a golden... He just turned 2 in May

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary, what a great way to spend it : )

    ReplyDelete