Monday, August 2, 2010

Priest Lake Camping Trip

My wife and I went on a camping trip with 4 of our closest friends this past weekend. We went to Reeder Bay, which is located on Priest Lake in Northern Idaho. This trip has turned into a tradition for all of us as this was the third year of going to the same place. The weekend was full of great times. We spent most of the days on the water or soaking in sun on the beach. Each couple was responsible for a dinner and they were fantastic. We were also next to a resort, so we had to go there for breakfast one of the mornings. They serve some amazing food! We also spent some time at the resort for our nightly entertainment.

Photo courtesy of realestate.sandpoint.com


(L to R) The LaBelles, The Snyders, The McCullums

Megan and I getting a little sun on the beach

Jim, Bob and I

It was not as high as it looks in the photo



3 comments:

  1. Chris~
    Priest Lake sure looks exciting. I am glad to hear that you had a good camping trip with family and friends. Looking forward to seeing your pictures from the trip! Take care~ Kacey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris,
    Sounds like you have had great weather for many summer adventures. Do I dare ask when school begins for you? Enjoy the trips while you can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeannie,

    My summer officially comes to an end on August 17th. This is when football starts and I will be spending all of my time coaching and preparing my classroom for the first day of school, which is September 1st.

    ReplyDelete