Monday, August 9, 2010

Golfing at Circling Raven

Yesterday, I was able to play one of the nicest courses in the Pacific Northwest with one of my closest buddies. We were paired up with a guy that traveled from Dillon, Montana to play the course. He was a great guy and an extremely good golfer. The name of the course is Circling Raven Golf Club. The course is located just outside of Coeur D'Alene, Idaho in the small town Worley. This is a pretty special course and extremely difficult as it covers 620 acres. Golf Magazine rated Circling Raven as one of the top 100 courses to play in the United States. I was able to take a few pics from the tee boxes.








3 comments:

  1. Chris,
    Looks like a beautiful course! Were you nervous playing on such a nice course and playing with a good golfer? I have played some golf - interesting game; fun when you hit the ball just right and frustrating when you don't! By the way, I refuse to do sand traps. My philosophy is if I wanted to play in the sand I would have gone to the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris~
    Looks like a beautiful course. Although I am not a golfer, my oldest son is already hooked at the age of 12. I think it is a great life-long sport and am glad to hear you got to experience one of the best. P.S. No mention of your score, how did you do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeannie,

    Well, to tell you the truth, I was a little nervous on the first tee box. Fortunately, I had a good shot and the nerves ceased a little bit.

    Kacey,

    I did not play real well, but I was still pretty happy with my score. I shot a 91.

    ReplyDelete